Sunday, May 2, 2010

About This Site

I play a lot of board games, Euro and otherwise.
I'm an unforgivable asshole in most of them.
It's not even about winning at any cost. I rarely win at games, because I'm awful at game theory. Where most people realize at some point cooperation is in your best interests and temporary alliances are formed to prevent a winner (usually me), I am physically incapable of going through with such an alliance.
Eventually, they expose themselves in the game, trusting me, and I let them have it with all guns blazing.
In short, I pull a Dick Move.

Many times, however, these moves are very powerful and can help you win games if done at an appropriate time.

This blog is going to be somewhat about strategy (as many dick moves will help you surge ahead for a win) but mostly about lines of play in games that are horrifyingly awful. The kind of plays that cause massive fallout in your gaming group, and maybe you feel so dirty you shower after.

These are my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment